Shoreline Wind is looking for an experienced and dedicated VP of Sales to further develop and grow our customer base in the US region within the wind industry
What you will do
As the VP of Sales, you will take full responsibility for scaling our US business including:
· Market our solutions within the region
· Generate, qualify, and close deals
· Ensure the growth targets are met
· Further develop the Shoreline Wind brand
· Coordinate and participate in conferences and exhibitions
· Provide input for developing new features and enhancing existing solutions
· Carry out tasks in general, as directed by the CCO
· At all times, adhere to Shoreline´s general code of conduct and ethical guidelines
Who you are
· Proven successful work experience as VP of Sales or a similar role for minimum five years
within the US wind industry
· In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods
· Excellent relationship building, leadership, communication and customer service skills
· A Master’s degree in a business-related field is preferred
· Self-motivated, flexible and high performer
· Enjoy working individually as well as with a team, in person and virtually
· Excellent communication skills in English and preferably Spanish and Portuguese as well
· A customer focused mind-set
What we offer
· A newly created position which you will be able to shape your self
· The opportunity to become a member of a fast-growing and venture-backed company with tremendous global
potential, where your contribution will make a significant difference
· An international work environment, with a team of knowledgeable and dedicated people that together create
amazing services and software for our customers
· A work environment focused on empowerment, happiness, autonomy, and results
· A “work hard - play hard - and go home” mentality.
· Remuneration package matching your qualifications and market conditions
· Team buildings and the possibility for external training and conference attendance
· Comprehensive travelling should be expected
We are working purposefully to find the right candidate for this position and job interviews are held on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to apply for the position.
If you would like to know more about the position, please reach out to CCO and co-founder Michael Bjerrum at email@example.com
, who can be contacted by phone +45 6030 3777.
Please visit our website www.shoreline.no
for more information
Shoreline is a globally-recognized, venture-backed enterprise SaaS company providing a next-generation asset development and management platform serving the renewable energy industry.
Shoreline’s mission is to build deep partnerships with our customers in renewable energy and develop products that utilize intelligent simulation technology to help them streamline operations and resources.
Our users represent all major sectors among leading global offshore wind energy companies and include project developers, analysts, operations planners, site managers, installation leads and management, OEMs, technology providers, and consultants.
Our extensive industry knowledge, groundbreaking simulation and optimization technology, and data platform enable our customers to accurately predict operational scenarios and generate actionable insights throughout all phases of the renewable energy lifecycle.