What you will do
As a CSM, you will manage a portfolio of strategic customers. You will be responsible for developing a successful and positive customer experience starting with a successful onboarding all the way through to adoption, renewals, and expansion cross-sells/upsells.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for building a long-lasting relationship through strong knowledge of the customer’s business needs. In addition to dealing with customers, you will work with different departments in Shoreline to ensure the customer needs are being heard and met.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty for long-term growth
- Have a strong understanding of Shorelines products in order to know how to best support the customers to reach their business needs
- Meet retention, renewal and upsell goals
- Know your customer well in order to identify if opportunities or threads
- Provide insights about industry trends based on customers’ input
- Take ownership of the customer portfolio and develop it to the highest level
Who you are
You have a growth mindset and will have a joint responsibility with the rest of the Product Development teams for the end product delivered to our customers worldwide. You will share the responsibility for Shoreline’s growth.
You’re a team player who is passionate about building products that automate and simplify the complex nature of designing and executing wind projects.
You're driven by working on something that has an impact on the green transition, and the safe and efficient adaptation of renewable energy around the world. You enjoy a dynamic every day and would like to be part of a growing team.
You must thrive in developing long-lasting relationships with the customers and helping them take full advantage of the functionalities of Shoreline solutions.
- Experience with renewable energy
- Deep understanding of customers’ concerns and thoughts regarding the use of
products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- High level of English both written and spoken is a requirement, and additional
European language skill is an advantage
- SaaS experience is nice to have.
- Planning and time management skills
- Focus on quality and detailed-oriented
- You are positive and flexible to changes as this is a must for success in Shoreline
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Expectation management
- Analytical thinking
Shoreline is a globally-recognized, venture-backed enterprise SaaS company providing a next-generation asset development and management platform serving the renewable energy industry.
Shoreline’s mission is to build deep partnerships with our customers in renewable energy and develop products that utilize intelligent simulation technology to help them streamline operations and resources.
Our users represent all major sectors among leading global offshore wind energy companies and include project developers, analysts, operations planners, site managers, installation leads and management, OEMs, technology providers, and consultants.
Our extensive industry knowledge, groundbreaking simulation and optimization technology, and data platform enable our customers to accurately predict operational scenarios and generate actionable insights throughout all phases of the renewable energy lifecycle.