What you will do
We are looking for DevOps engineer who is deeply interested in building and operating AWS and CI/CD infrastructure for our enterprise platform in the renewable energy industry.
As a DevOps engineer you will be responsible for operating and maintaining our cloud infrastructure, with these responsibilities:
- Architecture development – operate and optimize a cost-efficient and scalable cloud infrastructure
- Infrastructure as code - migrate the parts of our infrastructure to IaC using AWS CDK and maintain it
- Release management – improve our CI/CD pipeline and make releases as automated and frictionless as possible
- Security and surveillance - be a part of ensuring compliance with Customer SLAs/reporting, GDPR and Security standards.
As a DevOps engineer, you will be a part of the product development and operations division in Shoreline. Having a holistic architecture mindset is key for us. The DevOps engineer will be key to a stable and reliable architecture and cloud platform, but at the same time having an understanding of the developers’ world in order to find the balance between the customer's demand for reliability and innovation.
Who you are
As the ideal candidate you have at least 3 years experience with building cloud infrastructure and have pratical experience with:
- AWS infrastructure and networking
- Infrastructure as Code e.g. with AWS CDK or Terraform
- CI/CD pipelines e.g. using Jenkins or GitLab
- Docker containers and repositories
- Orchestration and scaling e.g. using AWS ECS or Kubernetes
- AWS certification
- Linux, bash scripts and server maintenance
- End-to-end testing and release governance automation
- Cost optimization in AWS
- Data security and compliance (e.g. SOC 2, ISO 27001)
- Fluent spoken and written English
Remote status: Flexible remote
If you would like to know more about the position, please reach out to Head of Engineering Dennis Mølholm Hansen at email@example.com
We are working purposefully to find the right candidate for this position and job interviews are held on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to apply for the position.
Shoreline is a venture-backed enterprise SaaS company providing an asset development and management platform to renewable energy industries. Shoreline’s mission is to build deep partnerships with our customers in renewable energy; developing products around our intelligent simulation technology that help them solve their most significant problems.
Our users are typical project developers, analysts, operations planners, site managers, installation leads and management in leading global offshore wind energy companies, OEMs, technology providers, and consultants.
Our extensive industry domain knowledge, unique simulation and optimisation technology, and data platform enable our customers to gain valuable operational insight and predictability in all phases of the life cycle of a renewable energy plant.