We're looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) ready to accelerate the green transition by applying artificial intelligence and simulation technology to the construction and operation of wind energy projects.
Shoreline’s mission is to build deep partnerships with our customers in renewable energy; developing products around our intelligent simulation technology that help them solve their biggest problems. Our extensive industry domain knowledge and our unique technology enables our customers to gain valuable operational insight and predictability.
What you will do
As a CSM, you will manage a portfolio of strategic customers. You will be responsible for developing a successful and positive customer experience starting with a successful onboarding all the way through to adoption, renewals and expansion/upsell.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for building long-lasting relationship through strong knowledge of the customers business needs. In addition to dealing with customers, you will work with different departments in Shoreline to ensure the customer needs are being heard and met. Expectations
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty for long-term growth
- Responsible for customer communication and conflict resolution
- Have a strong understanding of Shorelines products in order to know how to best support the customers to reach their business needs
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally by providing customer feedback to product, commercial and engineering
- Meet retention, renewal and upsell goals
- Know your customer well in order to identify if they are at risk or have growth potential.
- Keep your customers updated on new features and the road map
- Conduct extensive follow-up session with customer to track satisfaction and uncover sales opportunities
- Help drive customer references and case studies alongside Marketing
- Work in close collaboration with Commercial and Product teams to ensure continuous improvements to the customer and user experience
- Identify customer challenges and provide solutions
- Prepare and deliver presentations to customers at the highest level of management
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.
Who you are
You have a growth mindset and will have a joint responsibility with the rest of the Product Development teams for the end product delivered to our customers worldwide. You will share the responsibility for Shoreline’s growth.
You’re a team player who is passionate about building products that automate and simplify the complex nature of designing and executing wind projects.
You're driven by working on something that has an impact on the green transition, and the safe and efficient adaptation of renewable energy around the world.
- 3-5 years of experience in a SaaS account management or customer success manager position is strongly preferred
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- High level of English both written and spoken is a requirement, and an additional European language skill is an advantage
- SaaS experience is nice to have.
- Strong communication, planning and time management skills
- Focus on quality and detailed-oriented
- You are positive and flexible to changes as this is a must for success in Shoreline
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
If you would like to know more about the position, please reach out to Head of Customer Success Yenni Munk Andersen at email@example.com
We are working purposefully to find the right candidate for this position and job interviews are held on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to apply for the position.
Shoreline is a globally-recognized, venture-backed enterprise SaaS company providing a next-generation asset development and management platform serving the renewable energy industry.
Shoreline’s mission is to build deep partnerships with our customers in renewable energy and develop products that utilize intelligent simulation technology to help them streamline operations and resources.
Our users represent all major sectors among leading global offshore wind energy companies and include project developers, analysts, operations planners, site managers, installation leads and management, OEMs, technology providers, and consultants.
Our extensive industry knowledge, groundbreaking simulation and optimization technology, and data platform enable our customers to accurately predict operational scenarios and generate actionable insights throughout all phases of the renewable energy lifecycle.