We're looking for a Support & Documentation Specialist ready to accelerate the green transition by applying artificial intelligence and simulation technology to the construction and operation of wind energy projects.
Shoreline’s mission is to build deep partnerships with our customers in renewable energy; developing products around our intelligent technology. Our extensive industry domain knowledge and our unique technology enable our customers to gain valuable operational insight and predictability. We are looking for people that combine industry and technical knowledge into stellar customer solutions.
What you will do
Join our Customer Success team in the core role of support & documentation specialist. This role is responsible for the resolution and support of our customer questions, training new users as well and maintaining high-quality written and visual user documentation. This role is vital for the overall success of our customers and product. As a support & documentation specialist you will collaborate closely with other departments and regional offices.
- Deliver first line support to internal team and Shoreline customers via phone, chat, and email
- Educate clients and internal users on Shoreline products
- Analyse technical issues reported by customer to define root cause and escalate
- Training in the form of webinars or in-person trainings
- Manage announcements for feature releases and/or changes in the software
- Update and maintain already existing written and visual documentation
- Define documentation needs and develop strategies to improve onboarding and engaging customers
- Developing new training materials based on functional specifications and customers’ needs
- Prioritise your work based on what will engage users the most.
- Collaborate with product manager, customers, and commercial team to create documentation
- Define needs, trends or issues to achieve customer satisfaction
- Work with the marketing department to launch and enhance our customer certification program.
Who you are
You have a growth mindset and will have a joint responsibility with the rest of the product development teams for the end product delivered to our customers worldwide. You will share the responsibility for Shoreline’s growth.
You’re a team player who is passionate about building products that automate and simplify the complex nature of designing and executing wind projects.
You're driven by working on something that has an impact on the green transition, and the safe and efficient adaptation of renewable energy around the world.Background
- Experience within a similar position preferably from the renewable energy industry or SaaS
- Strong communication, planning and time management skills
- You are customer focused and are able to understand their needs
- High level of English both written and spoken is a requirement, and additional European language skills is an advantage
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in business, IT, information management, or related field
- SaaS experience is nice to have
- Ability to learn new software and processes quickly.
- Focus on quality
- You are positive and flexible to changes as this is a must for success in Shoreline.
If you would like to know more about the position, please reach out to Head of Customer Success Lena Jorgensen at email@example.com
We are working purposefully to find the right candidate for this position and job interviews are held on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to apply for the position.
Shoreline is a venture-backed enterprise SaaS company providing an asset development and management platform to renewable energy industries. Shoreline’s mission is to build deep partnerships with our customers in renewable energy; developing products around our intelligent simulation technology that help them solve their most significant problems.
Our users are typical project developers, analysts, operations planners, site managers, installation leads and management in leading global offshore wind energy companies, OEMs, technology providers, and consultants.
Our extensive industry domain knowledge, unique simulation and optimisation technology, and data platform enable our customers to gain valuable operational insight and predictability in all phases of the life cycle of a renewable energy plant.