What you will do
Do you want to use your skills and experience in backend development to contribute to the global renewable energy transition? Our cloud platform is used by the largest renewable energy companies and manufacturers in the world to develop, construct and operate wind farms across the globe.
You will work in an agile environment where you will be involved in a variety of aspects of our backend development, from architecting to implementation and test automation.
By joining our development teams you will become a part of an international and diverse product development community with large ambitions and an eye for quality.
Who you are
- A Backend Developer or full-stack developer with a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science (or another relevant field)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Well-experienced with Java or a similar language
- Experienced with frameworks, Spring Boot or similar
- Experienced with relational databases/SQL
- Committed, flexible, responsible, and self-driven
- A team player with a creative and innovative mindset, who can be pragmatic when the situation calls for it
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Also, it would be nice if you have:
- Experience with building and managing AWS infrastructure
- Experience with building Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with setting up CI/CD automation
- Experience with Unix / Linux / Bash
Remote status: Flexible remote
If you would like to know more about the position, please reach out to Head of Engineering Dennis Mølholm Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working purposefully to find the right candidate for this position and job interviews are held on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to apply for the position.
Shoreline is a globally-recognized, venture-backed enterprise SaaS company providing a next-generation asset development and management platform serving the renewable energy industry.
Shoreline’s mission is to build deep partnerships with our customers in renewable energy and develop products that utilize intelligent simulation technology to help them streamline operations and resources.
Our users represent all major sectors among leading global offshore wind energy companies and include project developers, analysts, operations planners, site managers, installation leads and management, OEMs, technology providers, and consultants.
Our extensive industry knowledge, groundbreaking simulation and optimization technology, and data platform enable our customers to accurately predict operational scenarios and generate actionable insights throughout all phases of the renewable energy lifecycle.